November 09, 2010

Panoramic Series #1: Kailua Sunrise


Recently I have become fascinated with creating panoramic images. Often times I am stitching anywhere from 4 to 9 images together to generate on final panoramic. What I have grow to love about this technique is the profound impact am image can have when such a vast perspective can be taken in all at once. This is the beginning of an on going series of posts of the panoramic photographs that I have created of the beautiful world we live in.

Kailua Sunrise

Kailua Sunrise - This was the first time I watched the sun rise out of the Pacific Ocean, 9/9/10 three days after we arrived on Oahu. It was amazing the way all of the clouds lit up the sky before the sun was even visible on the horizon with beautiful blues, pinks and yellows. There was no way I could take in all of that amazing sunrise in one shot, I tried, so I settled on these 8 to do the moment justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment