October 23, 2009

Studio Product Photography

It has been nice coming back to school after taking a session off. I just finished my Lighting Studio class this week. Learned a lot of really useful technique in this class. The studio is no longer at intimidating a it used to be, I feel as though I can now take full advantage of what it has to offer my photography. I also learned a lot about reflections, highlights, and incident angles, all of which contribute to a great image. Here are some shots that I did for class.
These were all shot on Black Glass, which is a really creative surface to shoot on. When shooting on black glass, everything under my product is a reflection of what is behind the tabletop that I am shooting on.
Cell BlockJade Buddha
Wheels on Aqua Cutex Bottle
Caress Body OilWheels on Red
Wine Glasses

I had a 1 product 4 backgrounds assignment as well, and I shot these S4 Snowboard Goggles.
S4 Goggles on BeanieS4 Goggles on Skull in Ice
S4 Goggles on Bubble Wrap
S4 Goggles on TextureS4 Goggles on Gelled Texture
These last two images are exactly the same, I just put gels over the lights.
The images below are some extra credit work that I did last minute.
New WheelsCactus Wireless Kit

20 comments:

  1. Love your product work! The goggles and skull is my fav. You are really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, and I really like your product work, you did creativity work with all product. Thanks for share

    product photography vancouver

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that that lighting Studio class is one of the best lesson for photo editing service. Thanks for sharing your idea. Hope you now that Clipping Path Service is best for photo background remove.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Learn how high-quality skilled photography on your selling communications can facilitate ... skilled photos can show your merchandise within the best lightweight. ... to require headshots of your team for your website's concerning US page.

    Shoes Clipping Expert

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice product photography. Thank you for sharing.A Products Shouts From At Least A Thousand Plus Angles, But Is The Most Beautiful From A Selected Few. At CamEra We Believe In Finding And Nurturing That Handful Of Product Shots.
    For more information please visit us at:
    Product Photography
    '

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome award for photography winners. This award will inspire the photographer to be dedicated to his/ her work. Heartfelt thanks to the organizer. clipping path service is very helpful for photo editing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good blog.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s indeed an art to stop new visitors with your attractive writing style. Truly impressive and nice information. Thanks for sharing. I hope you can continue this type of hard work to this site in future also. Because this blog is really very informative and it helps me a lot. Clipping Path Service

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

    Check it out for amazon photo editing services ...

    https://www.retouchingzone.com/amazon-photo-editing-services/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have covered great stuffs. Thank you so much for sharing this
    I really appreciate your work
    best wedding photographer in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  12. This product looks good but it's not professional looks. You can use photo color correction for better looks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! This is super helpful and well written! you can more learn Taking pictures of clothes to Sell Online

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really informative blog. Keep posting. Looking forward to next from you. For more information please visit us at:image color correction

    ReplyDelete