November 19, 2010

Musical Beginnings

I started playing the acoustic guitar in high school thanks to an old friend Tim Zuni who showed me the ways. I have since fallen for my sweat six-string and bring her with me almost everywhere.
Musical Beginings
Another passion of mine that began to take root in high school was digital photography. I had shot with film previously for a few years, thanks to my dad, who would let me use his old equipment. For graduation my grandma told me that I could either get a class ring, or put the money towards my first digital camera. There was no decision to be made, just a DSLR to be found. This was one of the first digital images that I took with my Nikon D70. I really thought it was neat looking back at the beginning of two passions that have come along way with me through life, or at least what seems like a long way 21 years of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment