February 24, 2012

Photographer Profile - ONE Mag


Recently ONE rollerblading Mag did an overhaul on their web site. I now have a profile on the site as a contributing photographer. Check it out!
Scott Moffat

Photographer - Scott Moffat

Age: 22Location: Kelso Valley, CAYears Blading: 12Years Shooting: 8Personal Statement: Rollerblading has brought a lot into my life and I am glad to have an opportunity to give back through my photography. Having an outlet for my work such as ONE mag is great because now a vast community of rollers can enjoy rolling through my lens. It is up to us in the media to do everything we can to make what we love so much look so good.

Photo Gear

Camera Body: NIkon D300
Lenses: Nikon 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5 AF-S DX, Nikkor 35-70mm f/3.5-4.8, and a Sigma 50-500mm f/4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM
Lighting Equipment: SB-800 Speedlight System usually on 8' lightstand
Extra Gear: CF cards, various tripods, trees, poles, rocks, walls, anything reflective, and the occasional load of essentials from the rental house.

Scott Moffat’s - Recent Photo Journals

PHOTO JOURNAL: Scott Moffat #11

PHOTO JOURNAL: SCOTT MOFFAT #11

Being back in California has been great. I’ve been spending time skating with all of the Kern County and Intuition.....
PHOTO JOURNAL: Scott Moffat #10

PHOTO JOURNAL: SCOTT MOFFAT #10

Over the past year I’ve had the opportunity to roll amongst the community of Hawaiian rollers. Coming from the west.....
PHOTO JOURNAL: Scott Moffat #9

PHOTO JOURNAL: SCOTT MOFFAT #9

I have been out on Oahu, Hawaii, for half a year now and have discovered that rolling definitely lives out.....
PHOTO JOURNAL: Scott Moffat #8

PHOTO JOURNAL: SCOTT MOFFAT #8

This was a late night session with just Chris Lorimer and myself. A strictly shooting session, no warming up or.....
PHOTO JOURNAL: Scott Moffat #7

PHOTO JOURNAL: SCOTT MOFFAT #7

I can remember watching Sean Cowen thrown down in at the AIL competitions when he was just a little grom,.....
PHOTO JOURNAL: Scott Moffat #6

PHOTO JOURNAL: SCOTT MOFFAT #6

Chris Lorimer is normally hitting rails when we skate street, so as I watched him scope out this gap and.....
PHOTO JOURNAL: Scott Moffat #5

PHOTO JOURNAL: SCOTT MOFFAT #5

Skating and shooting photos with David Jones is always a good time that leaves me juiced about skating. Our afternoon.....
PHOTO JOURNAL: Scott Moffat #4

PHOTO JOURNAL: SCOTT MOFFAT #4

Shooting in LA recently, I got some great photos of one of Santa Monica’s locals, Byron Snatchywaters. This 19-stair had.....
PHOTO JOURNAL: Scott Moffat #3

PHOTO JOURNAL: SCOTT MOFFAT #3

Skating on the central coast of California has been a solo event for me until recently. I finally found another.....

No comments:

Post a Comment